When a kid is admitted to a pre-nursery, it is the first occasion when she gets out of the security she has along been experiencing with her parents. Despite the fact that the new environment may throw a few challenges for the child, pre-nursery education is very important. This means the school, you as a parent choose, should provide almost the same level of comfort as your home does to your child. The following reasons are worthy of consideration while you try to know why pre-nursery education is important.
1. Pre-nursery education helps in building the self-esteem of the child. Apart from knowing about the importance of her name, the kid will learn to identify her items and belongings such as her bag, napkin, tiffin, water bottle, etc. The child will learn the art of communicating with others also including fellow students and teachers. What your child learns in the pre-nursery Singapore lays a strong foundation so she can develop a positive attitude as well as aptitude.
2. When children learn to communicate in the right manner with others, their social skills will vastly improve. Apart from learning to speak with others, they will learn to understand what others speak also. Teachers will have a chance to correct the behavioral problems, if any, found in the kids.
3. Almost all the pre-nursery schools teach in a relaxed and tension-free ambiance which means children will have a lot of fun while learning things. This will improve their self-confidence and develop their personality.
4. Children may have to comprehend lots of things when they grow up and a pre-nursery school will alone be able to lay the when they start kindergarten school and in child care singapore . If they are not exposed to such an environment when they are kids, they may struggle when they confront major issues in their later life.
5. Since children will have a chance to interact with other kids of the same age, they will learn more quickly.
6. Almost all the pre-schools lay a lot of stress on cognitive development of the kids. Similarly, teachers of the schools ensure that the motor skills and other skills of the kids develop in the right manner by involving them in various types of activities such as recitation of poems, story telling, singing songs, prayers and hymns and role-playing.
7. Children will learn the importance of time because there will be specific timings for school assembly, for having their snacks and for eating their lunch.
In short, education in a pre-nursery in Singapore plays a vital role in grooming the character of a child.